Flo&Sue Black Epi Leather Tote
Exclusive at LuxeDesigners.com
The Vita Top Handle Tote Screams Luxury! (-Minus the price)!
The Flo&Sue label represents a design of handbags crafted from the finest Italian leather. Bags are handcrafted at a small family-run factory in Italy. The bags are a blend of a modern marriage of artisan workmanship & minimalist design. Sophisticated, robust, and scratch-resistant, *Epi leather has a characteristic embossing and is reminiscent of boarded grain. Due to the pigmentation, the leather is weather-resistant, durable, and long-lasting. Epi leather was used for the first time in 1926. Louis Vuitton introduced the Epi leather line in 1985.
- *Epi Italian Leather in Black
- Top Handle + Detachable / Adjustable crossbody strap
- Top zip fastening in Italian Gold Hardware with Flap Closure
- Zip exterior back pocket
- Interior lining in beige colour
- Interior 2 x slip pockets & 1 x zipped side pocket
- H 23 x W 32 x D 14 (cm)
- Made in Italy
- Please note the black & white fabric strap is sold separately under the accessories tab.